News: Ballad of the Burning Star begins UK Tour 30th Jan…
Ballad of the Burning Star:
Three-Week Run at Battersea Arts Centre, London, and UK Tour for Spring 2014
Our Stage Award-Winning explosive ‘theatrical hand grenade‘ (Lyn Gardner, The Guardian), Ballad of the Burning Star, will tour the UK January – March 2014. The tour will include a three-week London run at Battersea Arts Centre from the 17 Feb – 08 Mar 2014: we hope you can join us…
- Wellington School | 30th Jan – Somerset, 01823 668800
- The Tolmen Centre | 31st Jan & 1st Feb – Constantine, Cornwall 01326 341353
- Theatre At The Mill | 4th Feb – Belfast, 028 9034 0202, www.theatreatthemill.com
- Bristol Old Vic | 6th, 7th, 8th Feb (includes matinee) – Bristol, 0117 987 7877, www.bristololdvic.org.uk
- The Lowry | 11th, 12th – Salford, 0843 208 6010, www.thelowry.com
- The North Wall | 13th & 14th – Oxford, 01865 319450, www.thenorthwall.com
- Battersea Arts Centre | 17th Feb – 8th March (No show 23 Feb & 2 March) - London, 020 7223 2223, www.bac.org.uk
- Unity Theatre | 11th, 12th March – Liverpool, 0844 873 2888, www.unitytheatreliverpool.co.
- Lakeside Theatre | 13th March – University of Essex, Colchester, 01206 873261, www.lakesidetheatre.org.uk
Multi-award winning Theatre Ad Infinitum (Translunar Paradise, The Big Smoke & Odyssey) presents an explosive tale. Armed with music, killer heels and a lethal troop of divas an enraged Israeli executes a story of victimhood, persecution, aggression and love. With shrapnel sharp voices and moves as smooth as an oiled tank chain, this cabaret troop invites you on a journey into the core of the conflicted Jewish State.
Winner of The Stage Award ‘Best Ensemble’ 2013
“A theatrical hand grenade” – The Guardian **** (4)
“A thrillingly edgy piece of entertainment” – The Scotsman ***** (5)
“Bold and Inventive” – The Stage, a MUST SEE! Show
Ballad of the Burning Star was supported by Arts Council England, and co-produced with Tara Arts, Redbridge Drama Centre, The Lowry, Theatre Bench and the Bush Theatre.
Odyssey in February 2014
One Actor. One hour. One man’s epic quest to reunite with his family and seek his bloody revenge. ‘Best of the Fringe‘ (Observer)
Our ‘tour de force‘ of Homer’s classic adventure continues to tour and will be appearing at several venues this year. On the 5th February 2014, our Stage Award-Winning (Best Solo Performer 2009) show will appear at the Carol Churchill Theatre, Egham, 30mins from London Waterloo by train, at Royal Holloway University of London.
For more information and to book tickets click here.
Workshops and Master Classes
If you would like to explore our theatre making style, learn more about what we do and how we work, take a look at our education page, here, where you can find out about up coming workshops/master classes you can participate in, and/or book us for a workshop of your own.
Watch this space and/or subscribe to our mailing list using the form on the right of this web-page for the latest Theatre Ad Infinitum news…